Thailand: Krabi & Koh Lanta
Reason for choosing Koh Lanta:
- Not yet commercialized like Phuket, Koh Samui, Koh Phi Phi etc.
- Best for a relaxing holiday
- There are no water activities like Jet Skis, Banana Boats, Para-Sailing, etc
- Just beaches and crystal clear water
- Not a party destination; ideal place to relax
- Travel Period: 5th March 2014 to 9th March 2014
- Flight: Tiger Air from Singapore - Krabi - Singapore
- Car Rental: AVIS Thailand - 3,885 Baht for 4 days.
After our trip in October 2013, which I felt was a bit hectic for traveling with better half, I decided to have a relaxing holiday and Koh Lanta was chosen as the destination.
The best time to visit Thailand is during the rainy season, unless one’s home country is covered in snow 365 days a year! Never again during the summers.